Thursday 8 September 2011

My A2 Project

My A2 project consists of a Teaser trailer, with two ancillary projects; a film magazine and a movie poster supporting my teaser trailer.
So far I have decided on a genre for my project - Thriller/Horror. I chose this because I think that this genre will be flexible in terms of how i can compose my project, for example; distortion and lighting, aswell as editing, camerawork, sound and mise en scene (within the shots).
To start my research and planning I will revise film language and look at teaser trailers from thriller/horror films and analyse them. I will also look at trailers to establish the difference between a teaser and a trailer. I will then reflect on what I can take from them to plan, and later film, my own teaser trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment