Thursday 15 December 2011

Ancillary Product Plans


FILM POSTER

The style I have chosen for my film poster is quad. This is because I want to use the Halloween-style-shot from the previous post (shot 14 in my teaser trailer, http://hannahmaxwella2media.blogspot.com/2011/11/final-story-boards.html) and this style will be most effective for that.

FONT: 28 days later

The film poster for The Lovely Bones was a strong influence for the 'two shot' of the victim and the villain idea that I have.
In addition the shot from the film Halloween was a great influence too.













FILM MAGAZINE
I have decided to use TOTAL FILM magazine, because I feel that my film could fit in with the ethos of the magazine because it will be a mainstream film.

Their cover features include a wide range of films - but they are all mainstream. They can range from teen-flicks to thrillers to action and adventure. They include film star interviews and other enticing features that film lovers will love. It is a very good magazine for people who enjoy films and are interested in a range of genres.

No comments:

Post a Comment